Recostar and Recostar pro service and mobile app
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Recostar Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Recostar Services. Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Recostar Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Recostar Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Recostar Services and other content served by or on behalf of Recostar on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as third-party services you use.
For What Purposes Does Recostar Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Recostar Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Recostar Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Recostar Services.
- Provide voice services. When you use our voice services, we use your voice input, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect phone numbers for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Recostar Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Recostar, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies And Other Identifiers?
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications provided by third parties for use on or through Recostar Services. For example, you can use products from third parties through our stores, download applications from third-party application providers from our App Store. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as co-branded software. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Recostar, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Recostar and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions, and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Recostar, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Recostar Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at Recostar, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads policy . To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to the Advertising Preferences page .
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Recostar ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. For example, if you have already downloaded one of our apps, we will share your advertising identifier and data about that event so that you will not be served an ad to download the app again. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information What Choices Do I Have? If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact us. Many of our Recostar Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Recostar Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in What Information Can I Access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your preferences. If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your Advertising Preferences .
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable Recostar website (e.g., in “Manage Your Content and Devices”), device, or application. For more information click here . Most non-Recostar devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us . Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. Are Children Allowed to Use Recostar Services? Recostar does not provide services for children. If you are under 18, you may use Recostar Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.