How To Record a Phone Call on iPhone
iPhones can do some pretty neat things. They can access the internet in remote locations worldwide, track our health and wellness, and connect us to people around the globe. However, the one thing they cannot do is record significant personal or professional conversations. Surprising, right?
You can skip going back to school and get a degree in iPhone programming to record Calls on iPhone easily. This post will cover the most common uses of call recording on iPhone, laws and regulations you must pay attention to before recording Calls on iPhone, and the best way to record phone calls on iPhone.
Why would you want to record Calls on iPhone?
At Recostar, we’ve become very good at developing call recording solutions for many various professional or personal scenarios. Recording phone conversations offer many valuable professional and personal uses – depending on the types of communications you need to record.
In a professional setting, recording Calls on iPhone may help you to:
- Take notes for your boss, an important project, or a conference call
- Provide documentation of a significant professional conversation
- Document interviews for journalism or content writing
- Improve professional development
In a personal setting, recording Calls on iPhone may help you to:
- Document a conversation about managing conflict resolution
- Save a phone call between a loved one or friend
- Record a hilarious phone prank to share later
- Is It Legal To Record Phone Calls on an iPhone?
Before you start recording phone calls, it is essential to note the various laws surrounding call recording — depending on what area you live in. Recording phone calls without consent can be illegal in some states.
Some states, such as Massachusetts, require both parties to verbally consent to the phone call being recorded, while others only require that one person consent. In these cases, the other person does not have to know about everything; that is entirely legal.
Why is Recording Calls on iPhone So Tricky?
Recording calls on iPhone is more challenging on an iOS device compared to an Android phone. From a technical standpoint, a few nuances of the iPhone make it challenging to access the microphone and the phone app simultaneously.
So, what does that mean for you? Instead of getting a degree in mobile app programming, the easiest solution to record Calls on iPhone is using a third-party app such as Recostar.
How to Record Calls on iPhone
Though phone call recording offers many valuable use cases, accessing this default functionality from Apple may take more work than you would expect from your iPhone. Luckily, apps such as Recostar allow you to easily record phone calls on your iPhone. Recostar is the #1 rated app to record Calls on iPhone. Recostar works by creating a three-way call between you, the caller you want to record, and the Recostar service.
If you are researching how to record Calls on iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Download the Recostar app on your iPhone
- Tap the “Record” button. Press this classic icon, and you are officially dialling in.
- Tap the “Merge Call” button. This will merge your conversation with our servers so we can record it for you. Your call is now recorded.
- Tap the “Playback” button. This will be a familiar button, also. Tap it to hear your recorded conversation.
- Tap the Share button. All recordings are secure and shareable with whomever you would like to share.
After you are finished recording your phone call, you will also have access to these recordings in downloadable MP3 formats. Recostar allows you to effortlessly save and share your phone recordings for immediate access to the conversation without pulling up the audio. Simple and easy!
Recostar Makes it Easy to Record Calls on iPhone.
Listed as the #1 business app for all business sizes in 35 different countries around the world, Recostar features the following:
- Genuinely unlimited call recording, no per-minute usage fees
- Simply and easy user interface
- Both incoming and outgoing call recording
- Record phone calls you already on
- Downloadable recordings in MP3 format
- Share recordings with clients and others
- Create custom labels for recordings
So, before you try hacking your iPhone to record essential phone conversations, try Recostar free for one week!(Limited offer) Recostar is easy to use and a secure investment to begin recording your essential phone conversations. Get started today!
Here’s what we’ve been up to recently
Get our stories delivered
From us to your inbox monthly